Caffe Lusso Coffee Roasters - Hello World!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CaffeLusso
Sponsor

#1: Post by CaffeLusso »

Good Day everyone! We are so excited and thankful for what many of you have said about our coffee. We want to let you guys know that we read and will respond to all of the emails you send us.

After our Gran Miscela Carmo Espresso Blend was reviewed in Favorite Espressos 2016 we saw a big increase in mail orders. We also received many emails asking about shipping options and size options. Because of that, we developed a 1 Kilo (2.2lbs) bag and we changed our shipping from only UPS to USPS Priority Mail.

We now offer 3 sizes on our website of 13 different offerings! Almost every order is roasted, packed, and shipped all on the same day, 5 days a week.

Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:

1. Are there discounts for Home Barista users? We have heard you and we are working on it. Though we wear the web developer hat sometimes we are a small company and coffee needs to be roasted first, but we should have something rolled out for March.
Until the launch of that, every order of LionShare Espresso Blend purchased until 11:59pm PST on Sunday the 12th will receive a free LionShare T-Shirt (while supplies last). To get the shirt you must email us with your size using the contact form on our website. These are very high quality T-Shirts and fit true to size. Sizes are XS to XL.
2. Will there be an HB meetup? We have SCA coming to town in April and we think it would be an amazing time for people to swing out to our neck of the woods too. We have a 5 group Bosco and a Nuova Simonelli Mythos Clima-Pro ready to be put to work... We will further refine a date and make an announcement.

3. What is next for us? Sean will be taking off to Guatemala from February 15-21 to tour several farms and hopefully bring back something new and exciting! Since 2001 we have been in direct relationships with almost all of our coffee farms and this is one of the cornerstones of Caffe Lusso.

We also want to say thank you again to the entire community here at HB. You guys have really encouraged us to focus more on direct to consumer ideas and have been incredibly kind when talking over the phone or emails about brewing parameters, blends, and equipment. We look forward to connecting more with this community and we are always listening to what you have to say.

"Caffe Lusso means luxury coffee and we will never compromise that."

Cheers,
Philip Meech and Sean Harwin

HB
Admin

#2: Post by HB »

Welcome Philip and Sean!
CaffeLusso wrote:Are there discounts for Home Barista users? We have heard you and we are working on it. Though we wear the web developer hat sometimes we are a small company and coffee needs to be roasted first, but we should have something rolled out for March.
Excellent! You could hold a giveaway while everyone waits (hint, hint). :lol:
Dan Kehn

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

That is a great idea Dan.

Every order of LionShare Espresso Blend purchased until 11:59pm PST on Sunday the 12th will receive a free LionShare T-Shirt (while supplies last). To get the shirt you must email us with your size using the contact form on our website. These are very high quality T-Shirts and fit true to size. Sizes are XS to XL.
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

JBAMD

#4: Post by JBAMD »

Have almost finished my first bag of Lionshare. Very smooth and flavors as described. Next order being placed this week!

MB

#5: Post by MB »

Wondering, is the shirt black with copper logo? Regardless, I'm curious to try this blend.
LMWDP #472

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#6: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

JBAMD wrote:Have almost finished my first bag of Lionshare. Very smooth and flavors as described. Next order being placed this week!
Awesome! Thank you and we look forward to filling that order!
MB wrote:Wondering, is the shirt black with copper logo? Regardless, I'm curious to try this blend.
It is a black shirt with a silver logo. Sadly, the correct copper is the most difficult colors to come across, but I am working on it, haha!
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

brianl

#7: Post by brianl »

Lionshare is pretty good considering im having it 3 days post roast and expect it to get better. I am noticing that it gets very woody when you go below 200F and I suspect its because of the robusta? How have you guys been pulling it.

YseanY

#8: Post by YseanY »

Do you guys roast and ship daily (Mon-Fri)? Or are there certain days you ship?

Jared

#9: Post by Jared »

YseanY wrote:Do you guys roast and ship daily (Mon-Fri)? Or are there certain days you ship?
The original post states:
Almost every order is roasted, packed, and shipped all on the same day, 5 days a week.

YseanY

#10: Post by YseanY »

Jared wrote:The original post states:
Oops! Sorry, overlooked. :oops: