Cafelat Silicone Group Gaskets - Page 4

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#31: Post by JohnB. »

I solved the lock in problem permanently soon after receiving my machine by filing some material off the P/F ears. It has locked in at 6:00 ever since whether the gasket is new or 6 months old.
LMWDP 267

IMAWriter

#32: Post by IMAWriter replying to JohnB. »

Apparently my 2013 machine had no such issue...or the 7.5 gasket fixed it. I'd guess the latter.
Mine locked in 6 o'clock from the get go with the OEM basket. I just like the HQ basket a bit better.

UPDATE: I carefully filed a wee bit off, and using a wee bit of 111 (as I always do) inserted the group screen and red gasket with the no PF no basket method. I was able to rotate nearly as much as with the OEM gasket.
A few PF insertions with a basket allowed me to get a nice, not over-torqued 5:45 position, and with a bit of torquing, 6. Still, I stood considerably far from the Strega after disengaging the lever for my first shot with the red gasket! :lol:

kenniechan

#33: Post by kenniechan »

Really want one of this for the nuova simonelli machines.
I have tried the 8mm one, it didn't fit.

Cafelatstore (original poster)
Sponsor

#34: Post by Cafelatstore (original poster) »

We have just added gaskets for La Marzocco machines.

http://www.cafelatstore.com/collections ... a-marzocco

We will keep adding other models over the coming months, for example Rancilio has just started.

mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#35: Post by mivanitsky »

Hi Paul,

Do the LM gaskets work for Synesso and Slayer, or do you have plans to support those groups?

Thanks,

Mike

frank828

#36: Post by frank828 »

Cafelatstore wrote:We have just added gaskets for La Marzocco machines.

http://www.cafelatstore.com/collections ... a-marzocco

We will keep adding other models over the coming months, for example Rancilio has just started.
curious if these are suitable for commercial use and how they would compare to the stock gaskets. any commercial setting testing yet?

kolu

#37: Post by kolu »

We have them (the blue ones) in café for 2 months on 2 group Grimac E61 clone. They each experience about 80-160 extractions every day with daily detergent backflushes, weekly shower screen & gasket removal & cleaning and machine running 24/7 on full power.
They're bit darker (from coffee I suppose) but still as soft as new. I love the stuff.

Cafelatstore (original poster)
Sponsor

#38: Post by Cafelatstore (original poster) »

mivanitsky wrote:Hi Paul,

Do the LM gaskets work for Synesso and Slayer, or do you have plans to support those groups?

Thanks,

Mike
I am not familiar with the gaskets they use, as long as they use the LM gaskets then they will work.
frank828 wrote:curious if these are suitable for commercial use and how they would compare to the stock gaskets. any commercial setting testing yet?
Designed for both commercial and home use. But the focus is more on the cleanliness rather than longevity.

caffeinezombie

#39: Post by caffeinezombie »

Just ordered one for my gs3, looking forward to getting it!

sgmonkey

#40: Post by sgmonkey »

maybe a dumb question, but is it possible to make silicone o rings for the mypressi?