Need replacement Caravel heating element - Page 8

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
Paolo

#71: Post by Paolo »

Just placed my order. (Ordered some of the silicone group seals too!)

Many thanks Paul!

Paul_Pratt

#72: Post by Paul_Pratt »

OK I don't have these to ship yet, hopefully monday or tuesday which is why I had not advertised them yet. But I just put a post in the marketplace forum with details of the small tampers as well.

Paul

SimonPatrice

#73: Post by SimonPatrice »

Order placed as well. It will be such a relief to just fill the boiler, turn the machine on, wait a little and have it ready. No more heating up water on the stove while the machine heats up a cm of water.
Patrice
LMWDP #428

SpromoSapiens

#74: Post by SpromoSapiens »

Holy cow, this is way cheaper than i was afraid it would be! I had remained nearly silent on this topic for fear that I wouldnt end up buying one in the end. Order to be placed tonight!!!

This is especially great as im about to move into a smaller house w less counter space, so i would definitely not have bothered with the caravel attached to my clunky step-up voltage converter. Boom times for caravelisti to come!

spressomon

#75: Post by spressomon »

Order happily placed! Thank you, thank you Paul!
No Espresso = Depresso

drgary
Team HB

#76: Post by drgary »

That's a great offer, and I like the tampers too. Just ordered an element to adapt mine to 110v in our new home.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

SpromoSapiens

#77: Post by SpromoSapiens »

Order placed!
Next order to be placed: a plug-n-play "sous vide" temp controller PID. From then on my caravel will be an ultimate machine! Convenience, precision, style, simplicity, longevity, and excellence. I guess i'll have to start considering a bottomless pf for it as well... :twisted:

Paul_Pratt

#78: Post by Paul_Pratt »

Thanks for the orders everyone, it's a fun project so not a big $ maker. I tried to keep the unit cost as low as I could, making the mold was the key. Perhaps I should have a look at the faemina elements next. Having just bought some myself I know they are very expensive.

rotchitos

#79: Post by rotchitos »

excuse me for the french words , but
un grand merci pour ce formidable travail qui profite à toute la communauté du café et à un coût raisonnable. :wink:
http://machines.cafeslevier.free.fr/
I look for persons to translate into English one or + pages of my site... :-)

OldmatefromOZ

#80: Post by OldmatefromOZ »

I am gobsmacked by the price for the element! Just ordered one as a spare to guarantee more delicious shots well into the future.

Great work thanks.