Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 207

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
TomC
Team HB

#2061: Post by TomC »

Darn tootin :!: Well done.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

drgary
Team HB

#2062: Post by drgary »

zeb wrote:Quite happy with this, with it I finished my series 1, 2 3 groups Marte :D
I sometimes think of expanding my collection of La Pavonis. This ^ ^ ^ triple play is at a whole other level. Congratulations!
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

Advertisement
[creative nickname]

#2063: Post by [creative nickname] »

A lovely find! At some point you'll have to pose all three machines together for a shot, if you can.
LMWDP #435

yakster
Supporter ♡

#2064: Post by yakster »

A video would be even better.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

crazy4espresso

#2065: Post by crazy4espresso »

Attention!! Surgery in progress.......

We all love restoration pics. Here are two machines I'm currently working on. The Brunella is my newly arrived machine and the Riviera belongs to a friend. I haven't had a chance to use either as I'm waiting on new seals. The Brunella's spring and piston are taller; we'll see what the difference is in the cup. I'll probably create a dedicated thread for each, if there is interest. Note that this is the older Riviera with the smaller group. The baskets are interchangeable between machines!

"I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless." — Napoleon Bonaparte
LMWDP #427

TomC
Team HB

#2066: Post by TomC »

crazy4espresso wrote:Attention!! Surgery in progress.......
I'll be stoked to see the Brunella rebuild in particular. I've always admired their clean design, but in cool pastel colors.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

zeb

#2067: Post by zeb »

yakster wrote:Very nice, looks in excellent condition.
Thanks, chromes are great yes.
[creative nickname] wrote:A lovely find! At some point you'll have to pose all three machines together for a shot, if you can.
yakster wrote:A video would be even better.
Time will come one day but before I have a few work of restoration on the 3 groups (at least chromes, I have all the pieces, even missing ones on the photo)

Tom, Gary, thank you ;)

Advertisement
crazy4espresso

#2068: Post by crazy4espresso »

I present my Bruni Brunella in all her glory! She's a well traveled gal, having recently made the long trip from Austria, where it's obvious she was well cared for. We are just getting acquainted but it looks like the start of a wonderful partnership :D

"I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless." — Napoleon Bonaparte
LMWDP #427

Double Shot

#2069: Post by Double Shot »

Picked up an MCaL yesterday to keep the Cremina company. It needs new seals, which should be here before the weekend. Looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is with this fan-dangled spring technology.
LMWDP #480.

TheJavaCup77

#2070: Post by TheJavaCup77 »

Yakster, Did you insulate the probe with thermally inert material? and leave just the tip uninsulated? just asking... wanna know how i should be dealing with temp probes..
It could be as complex or as simple as you want. It's the choice of the barista.