The nastiest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 6

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
fredfal

#51: Post by fredfal »

arced wrote: Anyone know what's going on in the doser?
Grindz? Let's hope.
-Fred

arced

#52: Post by arced replying to fredfal »

As I have the doserless version of the Pasquini, I don't know these things, but is it that hard to clean a doser? It looks like the owner did a reasonable job of polishing up the outside. You'd think that getting rid of the yellow sludge in the doser would also be a priority...
LMWDP #161

Advertisement
HB
Admin

#53: Post by HB »

One of the site sponsors sent these pictures as an example of the condition of equipment sent back for service. :shock:

Dan Kehn

Beezer

#54: Post by Beezer »

Oh. My. God. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Lock and load!

jesawdy (original poster)

#55: Post by jesawdy (original poster) »

HB wrote:One of the site sponsors sent these pictures as an example of the condition of equipment sent back for service.
OMG! :shock: For warranty support no doubt. Disgusting.

Oh, and you said you wouldn't be back..... Link. And I could have sworn there was an eye roll :roll: emoticon there before...
HB wrote:Bleech, this will be my one and only contribution to this thread:
Jeff Sawdy

cannonfodder
Team HB

#56: Post by cannonfodder »

That use to be an Isomac Millennium. They should simply send the user a battery powered milk frother and a can of instant coffee with a note...

'Dear xxxxx. It is obvious that you are too stupid to correctly work and maintain a quality espresso machine. We will be giving this poor piece of equipment a proper burial and suggest you go back to using the enclosed products for you coffee needs.'

I hope they take better care of their children.
:cry:
Dave Stephens

HB
Admin

#57: Post by HB »

jesawdy wrote:Oh, and you said you wouldn't be back...
Technically I was posting on the behalf of one of the HB sponsors who preferred to remain anonymous. But you're right, my attention is drawn to this thread like a traffic accident passerby. I... must... look... away...
Dan Kehn

Advertisement
jesawdy (original poster)

#58: Post by jesawdy (original poster) »

HB wrote:Technically I was posting on the behalf of one of the HB sponsors who preferred to remain anonymous.
What? Anonymous? You don't see their reflection in the grouphead? Oh right, it's covered in coffee crud and milk splatter... Niiice.
Jeff Sawdy

HB
Admin

#59: Post by HB »

jesawdy wrote:What? Anonymous? You don't see their reflection in the grouphead?
Below are the "after" photos with more reflections of our mystery sponsor:

Dan Kehn

Beezer

#60: Post by Beezer »

HB wrote:Below are the "after" photos with more reflections of our mystery sponsor:
Much better, though it looks like they weren't able to remove all of the cooked on coffee grounds in the group head. I guess there's only so much you can do to rehab an abused machine.
Lock and load!