Marshall Hance-Mountain Air Roasting in the news

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
TomC
Team HB

#1: Post by TomC »

Our own, Marshall Hance has received a nice write up in the media. Take a look at this short blurb about him, his passion and background. Congrats to you Marshall!

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/life ... /70941174/

(there is a quiz pop up that makes you answer a survey question in order to read the whole article)
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

dumpshot
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by dumpshot »

Nice write-up. I just received my latest package from Mtn Air. Love your coffee, Marshall!

Pete
LMWDP #484

beer&mathematics

#3: Post by beer&mathematics »

Cool!

I can only imagine the heavy burden that quantum mechanics has on the textile science degree at NC State ... :shock:
LMWDP #431

SJM

#4: Post by SJM »

TomC wrote: (there is a quiz pop up that makes you answer a survey question in order to read the whole article)
If anyone finds a copy that isn't burdened with that survey, please post a link.
Thank you.

Susan

beer&mathematics

#5: Post by beer&mathematics »

I didn't need to see take a survey when using my phone
LMWDP #431

LukeFlynn

#6: Post by LukeFlynn »

His coffees are great, I tried my last bit of Black Balsam in a pour over..Yumm. I want to try more of his espressos, I notice most of his coffees focus on clean, bright profiles, with the exception of his "Black Mountain" blend. Great value too!

yakster
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by yakster »

beer&mathematics wrote:I didn't need to see take a survey when using my phone
I was able to copy / paste the text into a Word document before the survey pop-up obscured the text and read it that way.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

Bob_M

#8: Post by Bob_M »

If you use Safari you can go to reader mode (little triple horizontal lines in left side of address bar) and the login stuff disappears.

jbviau
Supporter ★

#9: Post by jbviau »

Great profile! Congrats, Marshall. Can I borrow the "precision nerd" moniker? 8)
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

endlesscycles

#10: Post by endlesscycles »

Thank's y'all. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have worked with the talented photographer and journalist duo on this series of spotlights on our local culinary community.

With Chrome browser and AdBlock Plus installed, there was nothing between clicking the link and seeing the full article.
-Marshall Hance
Asheville, NC