Funny Craigslist Ad: Coffee for Pot

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
roblumba

#1: Post by roblumba »

I found this on SF Bay Area Craigslist. It's no longer posted, because it was flagged for removal and then removed. But it is still stored in my Google Reader and so available for your enjoyment:

"Coffee: artisinal top quality 420 (downtown / civic / van ness) $29

I home roast my own coffee, in small batches, under the personal presence of Juan Valdez. which part of that last sentence is false? if your answer was "small batches", congratulations.

So anyway, my high grown, big, great quality beans are enhanced under my careful hand roasting. as a bonus I'll show you how easy it is.

I'm a 24/7 medical marijuana patient, so i can make use of your inferior product in edibles/cooking/food/ etc. keywords: 420, 215, cannabis, thc, hallucinogen, hash oil, potent

Would love to trade my top qual stuff for your top qual stuff. I don't really care about price. This is a relationship, and i'm the most generous guy in the world.

Here's a sample deal: I give you a half pound per week of the world's best coffee. we're talking country of origin, height of growth, etc. etc. I'll teach you all about that. You'll look at a couple internet sites.

You too will have all you need to become a master roaster. I leave Peets in the dust.

I REMOVE THE BITTERNESS. That makes coffee a totally different experience.

So anyway half a pound is $15. for each $15 credit, I get 1.5 grams ($10 a gram) for your top shelf stuff. so at $50 in my credit, i would have enough for an 1/8. Easy, no? No stress whatsoever. absolutely no stress whatsoever. "

roblumba (original poster)

#2: Post by roblumba (original poster) »

Check it out. Whoever this is just reposted the ad. He's cringing, I mean persistent. ;)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bar/2519114517.html

He added this bit in an effort for more progress.

"PLEASE STOP THOSE FLAGGIN FOOLS FROM TOUCHING "

Does he want me to stop other "flaggin fools". I certainly have no control over such things. Or does he think that the Craigslist staff is going to listen to his request? Funny guy.