The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 184

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
yakster
Supporter ♡

#1831: Post by yakster »

Coffee to help you sleep... http://countingsheepcoffee.com/
Our Swiss Water® decaffeinated coffee is blended with organic valerian root (herbal sedative) to create a great tasting coffee and help you unwind after a long day.
This review makes it sound a bit unappetizing, at least to me: Food and Wine review
According to Jessop, the valerian barely impacts the product's taste at all; he claims that the bitterness of the coffee masks any natural bitterness from the root. Only those with "sensitive palates" pick up on the added sleep aid, and even those people tend to not mind the taste, he says.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

SpromoSapiens

#1832: Post by SpromoSapiens »

Those sheep counters could use a better food photographer. Their latte and dessert looks like a cup of pizza and a steak.

Advertisement
rjamadagni

#1833: Post by rjamadagni »

Note: I searched before posting this, but didn't find, but please let me know if this is a re-post.

Coffee-loving South Korean design studio Dutch Lab (http://www.dutch-lab.com/product/) has designed some nice looking slow-drip, cold-brew coffee towers. They look impressive indeed but truth be told, there are no reviews by experts yet that I have seen.

Raj

boxerboxer

#1834: Post by boxerboxer »

From a craigslist ad:
Your customers will never have to wait for coffee, as the Thermoplan CTS2 espresso coffee machine takes only 14 seconds to prepare a cup of Cappuccino.
Uhhhhh....

cimarronEric
Sponsor

#1835: Post by cimarronEric »

You'll be rich. Think of how quickly you could disappoint your customers...
Cimarron Coffee Roasters
www.cimarronroasters.com

doubleOsoul

#1836: Post by doubleOsoul »

yakster wrote:Coffee to help you sleep... http://countingsheepcoffee.com/
Someone's lyin' about that valerian. Its nasty stuff. Even the essential oil is a hard sell when I use it in sleep blends.

doubleOsoul

#1837: Post by doubleOsoul »

One of my aromatherapy clients is in Abu Dhabi visiting friends and decided to send me a photo of a cafe she visited.
I'm all for rich frothy camel milk and who doesn't dig gold flakes on their cappuccino? :P

Advertisement
baldheadracing
Team HB

#1838: Post by baldheadracing »

I'll try camel milk over soy milk ... :lol:
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

doubleOsoul

#1839: Post by doubleOsoul »

LOL... I would too. No GMO camel milk that I know of yet.

AlexKilpatrick

#1840: Post by AlexKilpatrick »

Your customers will never have to wait for coffee, as the Thermoplan CTS2 espresso coffee machine takes only 14 seconds to prepare a cup of Cappuccino.
Amateurs. If I adjust my grind, I can get a cappuccino in about 2 seconds. I use a milk/water mixture in the boiler to speed up things, and grind coarsely, just to keep things moving.

And what is a "cup of Cappuccino" anyway?