The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 179

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
russel

#1781: Post by russel »

TomC wrote:Espresso machine parts (e61?) used as a hop infusion chamber for draft beer.

http://www.grubstreet.com/2014/11/hoppi ... -hops.html
Only engineers and marketing people view craft beer and microbreweries as a manifestation of the market's desire for personalization.

I really like the fundamental idea, similar to some initial reactions to the twist. It just seems like it would be better viewed as a mixologist's tool instead of something akin to selecting which Torani flavor to add to your latte.
russel at anacidicandbitterbeverage dot com

keno

#1782: Post by keno »

Zero gravity espresso machine! Space travel is starting to look a lot more promising.

This weekend, ISS astronauts will get their first zero-g coffee maker

csader

#1783: Post by csader replying to keno »

400 bar?!

TomC
Team HB

#1784: Post by TomC »

This is quite a funny surprise. My cousin is in Jerry Seinfeld's recent "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" video.

I've only seen one of the previous videos, catching my interest obviously because of the coffee aspect, but I didn't even know he was in one of them until today when randomly seeing someone else's wedding photos he was tagged in on Facebook, and saw a comment on his profile page where someone pointed out seeing him. It's slightly ironic, since my cousin was a barista and supervisor at Starbucks for close to 10 years.

It's a great episode for car fans, the Porsche steals the show, not the jokes. I love the sound it makes. Jerry Seinfeld cracks a joke about my cousin (he's in the background the entire time their in the cafe starting at 12:40 into the Youtube version) being the stereotypical guy setting up shop in a cafe with a laptop, etc.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com ... n-the-wind
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

beta14ok

#1785: Post by beta14ok »

Thanks for sharing +10....What a glorious sound that thing makes!!

yakster
Supporter ♡

#1786: Post by yakster »

Instead of using chewing tobacco, how about Grinds Coffee Pouches™? It comes in five different flavors.
The best way to absorb the energy from each pouch is to swallow the saliva it produces. When you have a Grinds pouch in, you're essentially brewing the coffee in your mouth.
I think I'll pass.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

yakster
Supporter ♡

#1787: Post by yakster »

I never knew that Chromatic Coffee coffee cuppings were so exciting:

-Chris

LMWDP # 272

kellzey

#1788: Post by kellzey »

My friend just posted this on FB.
Weirdest S****ucks experience ever.

Placed my order. One woman went off to make it. Instead of taking my credit card, the other woman stood there with her thumb fully inserted in her mouth and stared at me.

After some very awkward seconds, I said, "That's it." She looked at me like I was from Mars. She mumbled, "Ok." Back in went the thumb.

She eventually asked if I wanted to pay and called over a 3rd woman to do that.

Beyond bizarre.
My reply was that she was subliminally trying to tell him that their coffee sucks. LOL

Randy G.

#1789: Post by Randy G. »

kellzey wrote:My reply was that she was subliminally trying to tell him that their coffee sucks. LOL
That was my second guess as to what it meant.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

Jepy

#1790: Post by Jepy »

Would you find it useful?