Beware of the Doghouse

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
HB
Admin

#1: Post by HB »

As you can imagine, I spend a fair amount of time reading this forum's posts, writing responses, composing my own topics, and handling the mundane necessities of keeping a website running. My wife tolerates the late evenings, even letting me sleep in from time-to-time (no small miracle considering that our four young boys are dying to pounce on me the second I emerge from our bedroom).

I heard her laughing raucously moments ago. She called over our sons and said "Watch this, never do this to your wife!" She e-mailed me a link, which is a bit surprising considering that I'm seated less than 30 feet from her. Perhaps she's trying to give me a hint?
PS: For those new to HB, this post is a continuation of my semi-retired blog Overextracted.
Dan Kehn

Cathi

#2: Post by Cathi »

OMG! That is priceless. Yes gents, NEVER tell your wife her mom is "smokin" unless she's on fire. :roll:
Cathi
LMWDP #113

Advertisement
JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by JohnB. »

A friend sent me that about a week before Xmas. Brought back memories of a few past "mistakes".
LMWDP 267

GC7

#4: Post by GC7 »

That hits way too close to home.

cannonfodder
Team HB

#5: Post by cannonfodder »

There is a reason I installed satellite and a high speed drop in my dog's house.
Dave Stephens

roastaroma

#6: Post by roastaroma »

Oh my God, that reminds me of the time I gave one of my ex-girlfriends a Water Filter as a gift! Yeah, it was a damn good filter, too! :lol:
"Non è la macchina, è la mano."
LMWDP #223

zin1953

#7: Post by zin1953 »

Priceless!
A morning without coffee is sleep. -- Anon.

Advertisement
espressme

#8: Post by espressme »

That is so funny because it is so true! I have learned to check the calender before giving. I, also, am now single! :twisted:
Happy New Year!
-Richard
richard penney LMWDP #090,

ira
Team HB

#9: Post by ira »

Weird, I gave my wife memory for her Mac Mini and she was really happy.

Ira

TRH

#10: Post by TRH »

This is really funny! I think we have all teetered on the edge of this one.

A number of years ago, my old boss gave his girl friend a set of snow tires for Christmas. He never understood why she ran out of the room crying.
Terry Hendricks