Barista Bling Photo Contest Entries - Page 9

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
cafeIKE

#81: Post by cafeIKE »

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

jorgen83

#82: Post by jorgen83 »

:roll: Ok, so no more lessons?

edwa

#83: Post by edwa »

Did someone say "puck as compost"?

cafeIKE

#84: Post by cafeIKE »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cannonfodder
Team HB

#85: Post by cannonfodder »

I dont think that middle tomato was quite ready for the compost heap. If you pull it out I will give you my shipping address and I will take care of it.
Dave Stephens

HB (original poster)
Admin

#86: Post by HB (original poster) »

Thanks for the entries, the judges will decide on the final four and the winner selected by popular vote. Please be patient, it may awhile to sort through the entries.
Dan Kehn

godlyone

#87: Post by godlyone »

does this mean no more entries will be allowed?

HB (original poster)
Admin

#88: Post by HB (original poster) »

Correct, last call was this past Wednesday. You're welcome to post your photo, but it will not be included among eligible entries.
Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 am, HB wrote:Last call! We have enough entries to start judging, but let's extend submissions through the weekend.
Dan Kehn

edwa

#89: Post by edwa »

cannonfodder wrote:I dont think that middle tomato was quite ready for the compost heap. If you pull it out I will give you my shipping address and I will take care of it.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: I'm glad you guys got the intended humor of it.

RegulatorJohnson

#90: Post by RegulatorJohnson »

bling..

2012 BGA SW region rep. Roaster@cognoscenti LA