Almond Milk - Barista Series - Page 3

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
pizzaman383
Supporter ❤

#21: Post by pizzaman383 »

coffeelove wrote:For what it's worth, anyone googling and finding this thread may be interested that this milk can be found on this BaristaProShop website (as of Sept 2014 anyway).

https://www.baristaproshop.com/catalog/ ... uctid=2776
I ordered this product from BaristaProShop when this thread first came up. It was fast and easy.

I've used the Pacific Barista Series Almond Original at home and have had it at one of the local coffee shops. When steamed it produces a cappuccino that tastes closer to milk than any other product I've found.
Curtis
LMWDP #551
“Taste every shot before adding milk!”

SpromoSapiens

#22: Post by SpromoSapiens »

Though slightly off topic, I just thought I'd add that the So Delicious brand Coconut Barista milk has satisfied my need for a vegan coffee-friendly milk at home. Steams up rich and smooth, tastes great, no chalky mouthfeel, nice neutral/sweet fatty flavor, and pours nice art, even with my Livietta stock wand.

aveekda

#23: Post by aveekda »

has anyone seen the NYT article about the "best iced latte in the world"? it was almond milk based... all made in-house. waiting to try it...

insatiableOne

#24: Post by insatiableOne »

I do not like their almond milk personally, using it with espresso makes it taste terrible to my taste.
However their coconut milk for frothing is exceptionally good. The only downside is there is 30 calories per serving in almond milk vs. 80 for coconut milk.