Huky 500 owners - What's your serial number? - Page 8

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
kellzey

#71: Post by kellzey »

johnny4lsu wrote:Exciting news! Keep us posted on your progress
Everything seems to be in order. Miscellaneous bag of screws.

The ignitor on the IR stove assembly wasn't attached. 2 holes to align. I just used rivets to attach. I also switched to a full 1PSI regulator (Amazon). I have a Center 309 (4 thermocouple input) to use with Artisan!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to start roasting for a few more weeks as we have a vacation upcoming starting this weekend.

johnny4lsu

#72: Post by johnny4lsu »

kellzey wrote:Everything seems to be in order. Miscellaneous bag of screws.

The ignitor on the IR stove assembly wasn't attached. 2 holes to align. I just used rivets to attach. I also switched to a full 1PSI regulator (Amazon). I have a Center 309 (4 thermocouple input) to use with Artisan!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to start roasting for a few more weeks as we have a vacation upcoming starting this weekend.
That's strange that the assembly wasn't attached...Make sure the regulator is legit...I went through 2 different 1psi regulators and they didn't put out near the power as the stock green one...Few more weeks? Unacceptable!! :lol: :lol:

Advertisement
edtbjon

#73: Post by edtbjon »

Serial # 498 came home today. (I was hoping for #500, but you can't win'em all, can you. :) )Everything nice and in order. I had to leave over the weekend, but checked every item, that motors and fans were running, that the IR stove worked etc. Very happy and eagerly waiting for the weekend to end. :)

Reading up on swedish gas regulations, I'm allowed to keep a ~ 6 gallon tank on the balcony (compared to a 1 gallon tank inside. They cost roughly the same to refill...). Getting me a decent size tomorrow, not fogetting about what Tom said about gas safety.

SJM

#74: Post by SJM »

Way C O O L.

My 458 came in August.
50 more Hukys into operation in just 3 months !!!

Edit: Oops, thanks for the PM...
498 - 458 = 40 (not 50)....

:oops: :oops:

cygnusx1 (original poster)

#75: Post by cygnusx1 (original poster) »

edtbjon wrote:I was hoping for #500, but you can't win'em all, can you. :)
Who is going to be that lucky person....? :wink:

HIO Flyer

#76: Post by HIO Flyer »

Just received 556. 555 would have been cool but I can certainly live with 556 :D

John F

#77: Post by John F »

It has a nice ring to it. 8)
LMWDP #345

Advertisement
Bodka Coffee

#78: Post by Bodka Coffee »

Kinda ot, but how much are these now?

day

#79: Post by day replying to Bodka Coffee »

+1
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone

Bodka Coffee

#80: Post by Bodka Coffee »

There is a group buy going on at the green coffee buying club and prices are listed there.