Cooperative Roasting

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

Coffee Roasting Membership:

Since the opportunity may not last, here is the text of what is being proposed:
Unique opportunnity for : ESPRESSO SHOP OWNERS, BARISTAS, ENTREPRENEURS, COFFEE AFICIONADOS, COFFEE ROASTERS.. We are selling limited membership to time rights on a coffee roasting plant. Members will be allowed to come by and use equipment to roast their coffees for personal or commercial purposes up to their number of hours that would be assigned. This membership entitles members to exclusively use coffee roaster equipment on their assigned times. For more information send me your contact information so we can meet.

I'm posting some images of coffee roasting equipment that were downloaded from the internet and are not our contempleted equipment. Our equipment is going to be most likely a one or two Probats L-12 or one Probat G-25.

These membership is for a limited number of individuals. Once it has been reached it will be closed permanently.

Everybody is welcome to inquire, if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.
Also another reason to retire to Portland.
LMWDP #198

the_trystero

#2: Post by the_trystero »

Hmmm, very interesting opportunity, if the price is right, and the co-op isn't oversubscribed.
"A screaming comes across the sky..." - Thomas Pynchon

Chert (original poster)

#3: Post by Chert (original poster) »

Check this out!

Anyone been out to the Coro? I received an email that Shrub is bringing some coffees out there for sampling.

I wonder if that effort to cooperative roast in Portland is still ongoing.
LMWDP #198

Chert (original poster)

#4: Post by Chert (original poster) »

Google added some additional info about cooperative roasting.

I don't think that Aspect had anything to do with that old Craigslist post above, which was about an effort to buy a Probat for cooperative roasting.

I found this article from Daily Coffee News about Aspect coffee roasting incubator service.
LMWDP #198