Mazzer Repair FAQ

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
xtof

#1: Post by xtof »

Hi,
Is there another place where I can find the information this link was refering to ?
I'm the happy owner of a used SJ auto and this link has been mentioned in many threads as a reference.
Thank you

Bob_McBob

#2: Post by Bob_McBob »

Unfortunately, the drop catch domain squatter service occupying monkeyfaq.com has disabled viewing the archive through robots.txt. You could try PMing the original owner, HB member godlyone.
Chris

Advertisement
xtof (original poster)

#3: Post by xtof (original poster) »

Thanx Bob, I'll do that.

Zennmaster

#4: Post by Zennmaster »

Thanx Bob, I'll do that.
If you do (and if you haven't already), you may want to mention that there are probably more people who are interested in seeing that information (Yes, I resemble that remark!), and if it were made public again, there would be much rejoicing... :)
Seems I'm not sleeping much anymore...

godlyone

#5: Post by godlyone »

Hey guys, sorry about that.. the domain name expired and someone snagged it from me...

it is hosted here now:

http://www.fotchbook.com/faq/mazzer

Dan - I tried going through my old posts to edit them but It's not letting me since they are quite old. I think it is a very useful resource used by many so if you could edit my old posts I'd appreciate it

Thanks,
Ilya

TomC
Team HB

#6: Post by TomC »

That grinder looks sweet after it's all fixed up!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

JmanEspresso

#7: Post by JmanEspresso »

Cant speak highly enough about this walkthrough. I followed it way back when I did my first Major. I was very green with espresso gear and wouldn't have bought such a beat to s**t Mazzer Major if I hadn't found this guide first.

Advertisement
HB
Admin

#8: Post by HB »

godlyone wrote:Dan - I tried going through my old posts to edit them but It's not letting me since they are quite old. I think it is a very useful resource used by many so if you could edit my old posts I'd appreciate it
I corrected the 20+ references from you and others to link to your new domain.
Dan Kehn

Zennmaster

#9: Post by Zennmaster »

Indeed, with my beat-up Super Jolly arriving today (according to USPS tracking), there is, as predicted, much rejoicing!

Thanks VERY much for that great walk-through!

-Michael
Seems I'm not sleeping much anymore...