AndyS wrote:Hey Randy, I like that. Thanks for the great suggestion. The only thing I might change is in this sentence: "taint the flavor and/or cause slow, lingering, excruciatingly painful death."
- Only use lead-free paper (contact the Schecter Paperworks for details and certification)
- Not responsible for paper cuts
- Paper fibers may build up in brain tissue causing aluminum deposits
- For external use only
- If blisters, cankers, or open sores appear, discontinue use and consult a physician
- While providing protection from STDs, this device is not designed nor intended to prevent pregnancy.
- Pastel shades of paper are to be avoided at all costs.
- Use of tape, glue, staples, paper clips, pop rivets, Dzus fasteners, or plasma welding voids all warranties expressed or implied.
I sure love this hobby... errrr.... lifestyle.