If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is a video
- Start to finish demonstrates the entire espresso-making
process. Note that the delay between the end of the cooling flush and
the start of the extraction was extended for your viewing pleasure, but
normally it would be a mere 10-15 seconds. The brew temperture for this
particular espresso was too high and the shot went straight into the
- Cooling flush is an upclose look at flash boiling as the
heat exchanger water exits.
- Steaming is a quick lesson on microfoaming milk. Regrettably
white milk doesn't offer a lot of constrast, so you'll have to use your
imagination to "see" the separation between milk and milk
- Classico is a classic beauty shot video. Enjoy.
- No portafilter sneeze shows what doesn't happen when you
remove the Achille's portafilter.
- Double Ristretto is another beauty shot video to the
music of ZZ Top.
Below are only some of the videos produced in researching the Gaggia
Achille. If you want to see even more videos, refer to the corresponding
Buyer's Guide thread in The Bench forum.