KafaTek Monolith production update

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by RockyIII »

I received an email from Denis with a Monolith production update. He reported that everything is going smoothly and on target for the current batch of grinders to start shipping in the middle to end of April. He also said, "Knock on wood."

Rocky

Mrbiglzwerth

#2: Post by Mrbiglzwerth »

I received the same email. I can't wait to get my hands on this thing! Problem is that I put my deposit down a little late (#2201) so I'll probably be at the back of the list.

RyanJE

#3: Post by RyanJE »

I have no idea what my order # means but its 2164... Hope that's early??

Also cant wait.
I drink two shots before I drink two shots, then I drink two more....

RockyIII (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by RockyIII (original poster) »

I am between the two of you. My order for a conical is number 2192, placed on January 25.

Rocky

wachuko

#5: Post by wachuko »

That is great news! Can't wait for all of you, waiting for this round, to get them so that he can start in the new batch :mrgreen:

Here patiently waiting my turn :wink:
Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

wpK

#6: Post by wpK replying to wachuko »

^^^^^

LaMini

#7: Post by LaMini »

Lucky you guys!!! I'm waiting for the next pre order. I'm ready to jump for the conical one...

wingnutsglory
Supporter ❤

#8: Post by wingnutsglory »

Same here....ready to move up from the Vario!

Fausto

#9: Post by Fausto »

I'm #2155 in line for a Flat. Denis told me I was the first order placed of the current batch (or at least for a Flat) - happened to open my email as his message came through :D

roanjohn

#10: Post by roanjohn »

........another email last night from Denis with update on the re-designed portafilter fork! :D :D ......as well as the purge button for the flat. Man, that flat is looking might fine! Hoping upgrade-itis won't bite me a few months down with the conical.

So far everything is moving on schedule (fingers crossed). Anxiously awaiting my precious.