Nashville 2017 Coffee Fest

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
IMAWriter

#1: Post by IMAWriter »

Just wondering if, other than David Warkenton (Bodka Coffee...great guy) who will be attending this Fest?
I will be there, and would enjoy meeting some of my HB heretofore faceless rabble brothers...and sisters. Nashville is an awesome place to visit, with so much to do, and everything conveniently close.

The event is March 17th-19th. I believe I read more than 100 exhibitors will be there, including Josuma coffee's Dr Joseph John and son/partner Melind.
I believe they have discount coupons or some such on their website. Hope I get to face to face some of you! :D

Ellejaycafe

#2: Post by Ellejaycafe »

We will be there. If anyone else plans to attend we are willing to host a get together at my house on Saturday evening. We have a 2 group Astoria, k30, Pharos, and can provide a dinner to anyone interested.
LMWDP #544

Bodka Coffee

#3: Post by Bodka Coffee »

Nice offer Ellejay! Unfortunately, we will need to leave around noon Saturday.

IMAWriter (original poster)

#4: Post by IMAWriter (original poster) »

Ellejaycafe wrote:We will be there. If anyone else plans to attend we are willing to host a get together at my house on Saturday evening. We have a 2 group Astoria, k30, Pharos, and can provide a dinner to anyone interested.
I'm forwarding to the entire US Atlantic fleet, all those at www.homeless.com, and anyone else I can think of! :lol:
OK, seriously, that is a super nice...or should that be "supper-night" offer. As one who has had coffee from your place of business several times, that's worth the price of admission alone.

Ellejaycafe

#5: Post by Ellejaycafe »

Would Friday night work for you guys then? I know the event ends at 5 so that might be a little late for an espresso get together. Maybe we can do Friday morning before the event starts? Maybe 8-11?
LMWDP #544

#6: Post by IMAWriter (original poster) replying to Ellejaycafe »

My friend, it' is YOU who needs a bit of R&R, and a chance to explore,meet vendors and folk who can help YOU. Hopefully some of us can visit after hours.
I'd be happy to chauffeur a few.

#7: Post by IMAWriter (original poster) »

BTW, The Brewista folks will be there as well. I'm composing a "review" of sorts for them...their new version 2 of their scale. The few hours I've had with it, I really like it. Water resistant as well. Baratza cannot make it, due to getting ready for the SCAA event soon after.

johnny4lsu

#8: Post by johnny4lsu »

Bodka Coffee wrote:Nice offer Ellejay! Unfortunately, we will need to leave around noon Saturday.
Step your game up :)

redpig

#9: Post by redpig »

IMAWriter wrote:Just wondering if, other than David Warkenton (Bodka Coffee...great guy) who will be attending this Fest?
Thanks for posting this -- I'm going to see if I can make it to at least a little now that I know it's happening!
LMWDP #411

Ellejaycafe

#10: Post by Ellejaycafe »

IMAWriter wrote:My friend, it' is YOU who needs a bit of R&R, and a chance to explore,meet vendors and folk who can help YOU. Hopefully some of us can visit after hours.
I'd be happy to chauffeur a few.
We are taking that Friday off to network our new business venture. If anyone is interested I have offered to host a get together here

Nashville TN get together during coffee fest (march17-19)

Not trying to hijack the thread rob, but directly related. You're obviously invited :lol:
LMWDP #544