Crossland CC1 -- E2 error

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
___Andy

#1: Post by ___Andy »

Seeking advice. My Crossland CC1 is throwing an E2 error (steam boiler not getting up to temp). I've tried e-mailing bill@crossland and calling the number on the website with no response which is extremely disappointing. The machine is less than a year old and I thought from things I read that he was responsive to customers (including help he's given on this forum). So I don't know what I should do next. Anybody have some advice?

Thanks in advance, Andy

sweaner

#2: Post by sweaner »

You may want to contact the vendor.
Scott
LMWDP #248

RyanJE

#3: Post by RyanJE »

___Andy wrote:Seeking advice. My Crossland CC1 is throwing an E2 error (steam boiler not getting up to temp). I've tried e-mailing bill@crossland and calling the number on the website with no response which is extremely disappointing. The machine is less than a year old and I thought from things I read that he was responsive to customers (including help he's given on this forum). So I don't know what I should do next. Anybody have some advice?

Thanks in advance, Andy
If it's less than 1 year isn't it under warranty? Contact where you bought it from.

That said, I had a CC1 from SCG when I started and got the run around a lot when I had major issues. Took multiple follow ups to get responses.

Will not do business with either company again.
I drink two shots before I drink two shots, then I drink two more....

Jamebess

#4: Post by Jamebess »

Sounds like a bad company to deal with.
Have you tried calling them, sometime easier when you speak to a real person....

Gig103

#5: Post by Gig103 »

That's a shame that Bill isn't responding anymore - he was very helpful to me in 2012 and again in 2014. Then when I sent my machine in for an out of warranty repair, SCG told me that Bill did a bunch of courtesy upgrades!

I'd call SCG or whomever you bought it from though.