Where to buy 230V Breville Barista Express in Europe ?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Coss

#1: Post by Coss »

Hello everyone ! :)

New to this passion, but not new to good coffee, so I'm looking to buy my first espresso machine at home. I'm a sucker for simple, really good quality, high end things. Don't really want to start with the best, so for the begining I want to ask you guys if the Breville Barista Express BES870XL is a good startup option :?: , and secondly where to buy/order one with a 230V (220V) plug :?:

Thank you

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Hi Coss,

If considering a Breville You might consider going with the equivalent of the Breville Dual Boiler (920xl), the top end of the Breville machines. It is sold in the UK under a different brand name, Sage, but is is the Breville machine under only a different name. I have a Dual Boiler machine, and when paired with a competent grinder, like the new Sette I would guess, it would be a great first machine.

You can get it in 220-240V version from Bella Barista in the UK.

https://www.bellabarista.co.uk/the-dual ... -sage.html

(Not to rub in a sore topic for our UK friends, but the pound is down again, making the price even more attractive with some exchange rate help.)
LMWDP #371

Coss (original poster)

#3: Post by Coss (original poster) »

Thank you so much for your recommendation ! I appreciate any thoughts and advice !