SCAA 2016 Atlanta - Worth Going for a Hobbyist? - Page 5

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
millcityroasters

#41: Post by millcityroasters »

We will send over BoldJava to check out Barb and Doug's new project/product.

Boldjava

#42: Post by Boldjava »

orphanespresso wrote:.... We'll be there with a new (non grinder) product that we are pretty excited about so be sure to stop by.
Shoot,I am stopping by just to see if there are any Marbies in that front pocket <winks>.
-----
LMWDP #339

IMAWriter

#43: Post by IMAWriter »

orphanespresso wrote:Seems some old timers will be in Atlanta...some people we know only by email but feel as kindred spirits. We'll be there with a new (non grinder) product that we are pretty excited about so be sure to stop by.
You bet I will. Besides, you and Barb owe me an email. :lol:

EDIT...found my HB pin!! Whoo hoo. I can't be there till Friday afternoon, as I have a prior commitment. I sure hope to see some familiar "e-voices."
I just downloaded the SCAA app...thanks Marshall. It's VERY cool!

yakster
Supporter ♡

#44: Post by yakster »

Now I feel bad I'm going to miss it, I've seen Doug and Barb at all two of the SCAA expos I've been to, including just running into them on the floor when they weren't yet exhibiting. Good luck and I look forward to the new product announcement
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

Randy G.

#45: Post by Randy G. »

I missed last year, but will be there, harp'n and Hottopin'
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

Kirbyk8

#46: Post by Kirbyk8 »

I plan on being there all day Saturday. Never been before. Really looking forward to it. Maybe I can meet some of you guys.

withoutink

#47: Post by withoutink »

orphanespresso wrote:Seems some old timers will be in Atlanta...some people we know only by email but feel as kindred spirits. We'll be there with a new (non grinder) product that we are pretty excited about so be sure to stop by.
I'll be there! Thanks for attending. See you Friday

JavaBuzz

#48: Post by JavaBuzz »

Just arrived at my hotel in Atlanta (woot!). Ended up running into several friendly people (at the MSP airport) from Cafe Imports, Peace Coffee, Paradise Roasters, and Caribou Coffee. :)

I'm pretty busy during the day Fri/Sat, but if some people are interested in a meetup, I'm still open to it (though as was mentioned, I can see this being tough to schedule/plan).

dingrr

#49: Post by dingrr »

I will be there! Another hobbyist excited to check out the event. Hopefully I'll bump into a few of you.

malbertSC

#50: Post by malbertSC »

The expo ticket was a bit cost-prohibitive for me (and I have to work thurs-sat so volunteering wasn't much of an option) but I'll be there for the barista cup on sunday!