Got an interesting email from La Marzocco "Water for Home Espresso"

Water analysis, treatment, and mineral recipes for optimum taste and equipment health.
bluesman

#1: Post by bluesman »

I assume many of you are on the LM Home list, but I didn't see any mention of this yet on HB - and it's worth a look. I just got an email from them with a nice little blurb on the importance of water to espresso. This link (http://home.lamarzoccousa.com/water-for-home-espresso/) opened a very nice page with some good information, so I thought I'd share it with you all.

BenKeith

#2: Post by BenKeith »

Don't suppose it would have anything to do with this one do you. Kinda like priming the pump.
http://global.lamarzocco.com/en/the-new ... is-system/

Kipp

#3: Post by Kipp »

LM USA got there first one 15 or so days ago. They said they are testing it out and deciding whether to proceed with the long NSF certification process.....

IUespresso

#4: Post by IUespresso »

wow. That is really cool. Would be nice to have a system that is designed specifically for espresso machines.

day

#5: Post by day »

Not that it hurts to have a thread here,
But Water For Home Espresso they would presumably be free to respond on the marketplace thread right?
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone

bluesman (original poster)

#6: Post by bluesman (original poster) replying to day »

All I did in the OP was post the link I was emailed, because it led to useful info and no one else seemed to have done so yet - there's no commercial content & no offering of LM products. The link opens a clear & simple page with good info for those who don't yet know the content, e.g. they recommend Poland Spring as an excellent bottled water for espresso machines (& I agree). I don't recall any mention of their RO system or any other LM product on that page. I apologize if I was off base - I was only trying to contribute.

NightFlight

#7: Post by NightFlight »

Thanks David, it was a good read and I appreciated it. :D

Zoey

#8: Post by Zoey »

+1. I appreciate it very much.

day

#9: Post by day »

bluesman wrote:All I did in the OP was post the link I was emailed, because it led to useful info and no one else seemed to have done so yet - there's no commercial content & no offering of LM products. The link opens a clear & simple page with good info for those who don't yet know the content, e.g. they recommend Poland Spring as an excellent bottled water for espresso machines (& I agree). I don't recall any mention of their RO system or any other LM product on that page. I apologize if I was off base - I was only trying to contribute.

I think you misunderstood me. LM opened a thread about this in the marketplace a little while back. that's all I am saying. No issue with having one here for sure. Not sure anyone would even reply on their own thread though.
Yes, i you per this on an iPhone