New Quickmill Vetrano 2B and Great Service from Chris' Coffee

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
trombahonker

#1: Post by trombahonker »

Hey all,

I'm a new member here and wanted to share the great experience I just had with Chris' Coffee. My KA Proline recently died, so after a bunch of reading/watching, I decided to go with a Quick Mill as a replacement. Called up Chris' Coffee and wound up talking to Chris for half an hour. In the end we decided that the Vetrano 2B was the best fit for our espresso-oriented tastes, plumb-in desire, and interest in being able to draw from the reservoir during the summers.

The service department made sure to ask about my water supply to be able to include all the connectors needed to hook the machine right up, and a few days later the Vetrano showed up very well-packed and in perfect shape, including some of their delicious coffee. So far I am thrilled by the performance, and this morning we made 10 doubles for our company - all of them perfect, thick, globby, and delicious!

Thanks for the great product and service, Chris' Coffee.

ruthlessaz

#2: Post by ruthlessaz »

I also purchased a v2b from CCS

I had a minor leak issue the night I got it, service dept quickly diagnosed it and all I had to do was tighten a nut behind hit water valve

Love the machine! How do you like it so far? I found the steam works best under 20 amp mode, using any of the izzo 3 lack that CCS sells( the 4 hole tip from the izzo pack has smaller holes and works better than the stock one)