Cabinet for Slayer espresso machine? Suggestions?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
HBchris

#1: Post by HBchris »

I cant plumb in the machine, so I have been going crazy trying to find a cabinet or cart that would fit the slayer espresso machine with grinder (or even without).
flojet, bucket, accumulator would be underneath.

Ideally that cabinet would be around 32" wide, 24" deep, 35" high.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be really appreciated.

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

A standard base cabinet fits your dimensions. Get one designed for a sink so it's open underneath & add the counter top section of your choice.
LMWDP 267

Advertisement
HB
Admin

#3: Post by HB »

Home Depot or Lowes or equivalent will have them in stock. For example, Sink Base Cabinet @ Home Depot. You can match a top from the same store. Or, if you want to get fancy, order a granite countertop. Often installers will have remnants from other jobs they'll sell for much less than the going per-square-foot cost.
Dan Kehn

Compass Coffee

#4: Post by Compass Coffee »

Since we're talking station for Slayer I'll assume budget is less of an issue than for many. Depending on your tastes and decor you may want to check out a custom reclaimed barn wood piece by Viennawoodworks. I'll vouch for their workmanship. We had a custom bathroom vanity, linen closet, condiment station and 14 foot common table built for our new location. Excellent gorgeous work.
Mike McGinness

spressomon

#5: Post by spressomon »

Timely for me and following along...looking at a new cabinet/shelving unit for the new location of my LI, Mahlgut, etc.

Thanks for the link Mike...interesting options.
No Espresso = Depresso