Post your experience: Where to try out espresso equipment? - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Beezer

#11: Post by Beezer »

Since you're interested in the Mini, La Marzocco has its "On the Road" program, where they take their machines to various cities so people can come together and try them out. You might want to check where they're going to be and see if there's an event in your neighborhood.

http://www.lamarzoccousa.com/blog/la-ma ... -the-road/
Lock and load!

Bodka Coffee

#12: Post by Bodka Coffee »

Advertisement
SAB (original poster)

#13: Post by SAB (original poster) »

johnny4lsu wrote:Myself and another HB'er plan to visit David January 7-8th.. Would be awesome to all get together and hang out.
Well, dang, that's not going to work for me. I still work, and Thursday-Friday after the holidays will be quite busy, I'm afraid. I don't suppose your schedule is flexible enough to push your visit back to Saturday January 16, if David could accommodate us? I'd love to hang with you guys...

johnny4lsu

#14: Post by johnny4lsu »

Won't work for me.. My wife is expecting not long after that.. It would not be good for me if she went into labor and I'm hundreds of miles from Louisiana.

SAB (original poster)

#15: Post by SAB (original poster) replying to johnny4lsu »

No, that would definitely be bad. I've just seen the link Bodka posted. I'll see what I can do.

Congratulations, btw, on your imminent new family member! Hope your wife is feeling well!

SAB (original poster)

#16: Post by SAB (original poster) »

Beezer wrote:Since you're interested in the Mini, La Marzocco has its "On the Road" program, where they take their machines to various cities so people can come together and try them out. You might want to check where they're going to be and see if there's an event in your neighborhood.

http://www.lamarzoccousa.com/blog/la-ma ... -the-road/
Thanks for the link, Beezer! The link doesn't have any dates listed for their road show after summer 2015, but I've sent LM an inquiry to see if they're continuing the program.

Appreciate the input!