Wall mount Faema? - Page 2

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Marcelnl

#11: Post by Marcelnl »

Think these far more rare than a president, not sure about the urania but I guess all pro machines outnumber these exotic wall mountes beauties...
A while back I did some research, just out of curiosity to see what the relative peices would have been back then, and machines likes these were likely not in reach for joe average... Still over 3k seems stiff...
LMWDP #483

Seacoffee

#12: Post by Seacoffee »

Yes, it is nearly 4 times the price of a few years ago and even though it is in beautifully restored condition it is a little too much.

CoffeeBar

#13: Post by CoffeeBar »

Relisted many times in ebay. But never sold. maybe too expensive( at least for me ) :lol:

dominico
Team HB

#14: Post by dominico »

That thing looks absolutely pristine from the pics.

Different people have different ideas about what restored really means. For some it is getting it cleaned in good working condition but with definite signs of age and wear. For others it is making it look like it came out of the factory yesterday.

There is definitely some Pareto Principle at work here, getting a machine working again is one thing, getting in condition like that is going to be a lot more effort and money. For someone it would be worth it I think. I'll wait for another one that needs a bit more TLC, I like doing some of that myself.
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

leozava
Supporter ♡

#15: Post by leozava »

Still seems a bit steep, I'd consider letting mine go for that and mine was completely rechromed and restored.