Chicago/Milwaukee HB.com get-together? - Page 8

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Barb
Supporter ♡

#71: Post by Barb »

Thanks, Dominico

dominico (original poster)
Team HB

#72: Post by dominico (original poster) »

Sideshow wrote:Sounds fun. Good luck with the remodel! I'm sure that extra high cabinets are on the docket. :wink:
Something like that!
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

mdmvrockford
Supporter ♡

#73: Post by mdmvrockford »

dominico wrote: I was thinking of having some guests over for a coffee event when I finish the kitchen remodel, official HB get-together or not I'll extend the invite to any members in driving distance. It'll be a least a few weeks until the kitchen is presentable however.
Dominick, please post or PM us when you are ready. I would love to meet up with you again and other H-B.com members. And please tell us what to bring (e.g. ethanol, fingerfoods).
LMWDP #568

another_jim
Team HB

#74: Post by another_jim »

dominico wrote:Welcome!

These get togethers are a lot of fun and I've had the opportunity to meet cool new people and try out new coffees, techniques, and equipment.

I was thinking of having some guests over for a coffee event when I finish the kitchen remodel, official HB get-together or not I'll extend the invite to any members in driving distance. It'll be a least a few weeks until the kitchen is presentable however.
What Michael said. Please start a new thread when you're set to go - looking forward to seeing it.
Jim Schulman