Elektra Deliziosa Sixties T1 Manual

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
mgattmch

#1: Post by mgattmch »

Hi all,

New to the site and my very first post. I purchased a new old stock 2005 MY Elektra Deliziosa Sixties T1 machine earlier this year. Absolutely brand new but never used and missing several parts. I now have all the missing parts and have just installed it. Does anyone have a scanned copy of the manual they could send to me? So far I have not been able to get a copy of the manual from Elektra or any of their retailers.

Regards,

Marcus

erics
Supporter ★

#2: Post by erics »

It could be that there is something for you here: /downloads/ .
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com

mgattmch (original poster)

#3: Post by mgattmch (original poster) »

Thanks Eric. Unfortunately the manual for my model year Elektra Sixties machine is not listed. I now have a bigger problem; the machine appears to work fine except it is not heating. Will be troubleshooting this problem today. Hopefully it is something simple like a re-set switch.

Marcus

gashuebr

#4: Post by gashuebr »

Marcus,

Check your Private Mail Inbox. I have a scan of the manual you requested. Check the heating element over temp protection device first. In the parts manual it is labeled "Element safety switch - monophase" The attached pics show the reverse side and front side On the front side is the reset button. It requires a fair amount of pressure to reset.

#5: Post by mgattmch (original poster) »

Gashueber,
Many thanks for the manual. I have found the problem, the contactors on the power relay to the heater elements were not engaging. The reason being, there was air in the safety valve supply line causing the valve to open and disengage the contactors. Problem solved, just brewed my first espresso on the machine, not bad (with room for improvement). Now to the next problem, the pump pressure gauge is not working, the boiler pressure gauge is fine. I am wondering if I have the same problem, air in the line to the gauge?

britiron

#6: Post by britiron »

I am also currently working on repairing a Elektra T1 2011 were you able to track down a manual?

#7: Post by mgattmch (original poster) »

Yes, got an electronic copy from Elektra Italy. Send me your email address and I will forward a copy to to you. However, the manual is of limited use if you are trying to repair the machine; I also have a digital parts diagram that may be useful in this respect.

erics
Supporter ★

#8: Post by erics »

Marcus -

I would appreciate a copy of the two manuals you have. My email address is below my sig.
Skål,

Eric S.
http://users.rcn.com/erics/
E-mail: erics at rcn dot com

#9: Post by mgattmch (original poster) »

Sent via PM.

Marcus

britiron

#10: Post by britiron »

Hi Marcus, thanks for the fast reply, I do not yet see the file in my PM but will keep a look out for it.....thanks Rick

any literature will be helpful....you can reach me at britiron@telus.net.
The until looks to have been left in the cold and so far the 2 way valve is cracked and the pressure gauge and the HX which I am looking to see if I can get brazing welded. The unit is in almost new condition and at $300 I hope to see if I can getting up and running again....thanks Rick