Your ideas for my next espresso machine + grinders upgrade ?! - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
newrevolution123 (original poster)

#11: Post by newrevolution123 (original poster) »

keno wrote:Congrats on the new setup! Especially curious to hear what you think about the Compak E10.
Ok, there is very little information on the E10 on the web but based on my 3 hours spent with the grinder, I am pleasantly surprised with the build quality (very sturdy,stable and quiet) and performance (can grind very very fine to the point my vesuvius choked at 12 bars of pressure!) and 14g done in 3.7 seconds - that's fast. No retention in the chute so far and programming is easy. Will post a video in the next few days to show some of the features and normal operation.
espressoonmymind wrote:Vesuvius + Compak E10 for that price! That's a deal for sure, great combo. Is this all 220v stuff? Don't know what they use in that part of the world.
Yes all 220-240v equipment in Europe,Middle East, and Asia. Great price indeed due to the fact I avoided paying the European VAT of 22% but had to paid 5% worth of import duty fee. It remains a good price for such quality equipment and for the first time in years I feel content about my purchase!

It is now 10:30 pm here in Dubai so the machines are either off or in standby in the kitchen until tomorrow morning.

"Success is something you attract by the person you become.” -- Jim Rohn

Velomane

#12: Post by Velomane »

Man, that Vesuvius just exudes style, right down to the PF's.