'New' lever in the house!! - Brugnetti Aurora Single Group - Page 6

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
samuellaw178 (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#51: Post by samuellaw178 (original poster) »

bakafish wrote:I also had a similar problem on my FAEMA Lambro. I replaced the stock shower screen with an IMS E61 200 IM but the indent still there and the shower distribution was uneven. Now I put a layer of a 400 mesh screen in the IMS E61 200 IM. The indent almost disappears and the shower distribution is very good. It bothered me so long. Thank you so much. :D
No problem at all! Glad to know it worked for you too! :D

Supporter ♡

#52: Post by samuellaw178 (original poster) »

The 'lever seed' was probably planted few years back when OE had this Inker demitasse on sale for $2.50 (did they realize that's as good as given out for free? :lol: )

Living its destined. I wonder how many of this cups are out there, and how many are in the hand of leverheads (D/B must be proud! :mrgreen: )

Classic, but definitely not old - probably never will.

Advertisement
dominico
Team HB

#53: Post by dominico »

I wish they would reissue those cups, I'd like a few myself!
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?

Supporter ♡

#54: Post by samuellaw178 (original poster) »

If there's enough demand maybe they will consider it? :D Or a better way would be to suggest them to make these into special gifts - collect all OE's grinders(equivalent to those 'stamps collection' games) and you'll get one of these for free (you're probably eligible for this!)!

I don't think there's a lot of profit in it for them, but more for sentimental reasons. Of course, that is if they aren't too occupied with their grinder project (which seems unlikely at the moment).

To tease you further, I really like this Inker cup. It has followed me through more than half a globe (I got it when I was studying in the US, personally hand-carried on flight back to Malaysia, and now with me in Australia). My favourite cup still. :D

Javier

#55: Post by Javier »

samuellaw178 wrote:The 'lever seed' was probably planted few years back when OE had this Inker demitasse on sale for $2.50 (did they realize that's as good as given out for free? :lol: )
<image>
Hi Sam! That is a fantastic-looking shot! And yes, I wish OE will bring those demitasse cups back!!!! :?
LMWDP #115

doubleOsoul

#56: Post by doubleOsoul replying to Javier »

Same here. I really regret not picking some up when I had the chance.

Paolo

#57: Post by Paolo »

Me too!

Advertisement
dominico
Team HB

#58: Post by dominico »

samuellaw178 wrote: a better way would be to suggest them to make these into special gifts - collect all OE's grinders(equivalent to those 'stamps collection' games) and you'll get one of these for free (you're probably eligible for this!)!
When my Lido E arrives tomorrow I will be! :-D
https://bit.ly/3N1bhPR
Il caffè è un piacere, se non è buono che piacere è?