Mazzer Super Jolly - worth converting to doserless? - Page 3

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Trimethylpurine

#21: Post by Trimethylpurine »

araveang wrote: i bought my mod from china, the modder/fabricator was especially helpful ... even with my limited mandarin language capability and the help of google translate managed to install all ...
Could you please post contact details of your modder/fabricator? Or send them in a pm?

h
LMWDP #520 Trimethylpurine

pcivic

#22: Post by pcivic »

My solution, somethimes I have static problems, but not to often, also added switch for one handed use.

araveang (original poster)

#23: Post by araveang (original poster) »

pcivic wrote:My solution, somethimes I have static problems, but not to often, also added switch for one handed use.
<image>
i am drooling over your setup, so shiny

araveang (original poster)

#24: Post by araveang (original poster) »

Trimethylpurine wrote:Could you please post contact details of your modder/fabricator? Or send them in a pm?

h

hi , no worries mate... u have aliwang chat. i send u his contacts.. i assume u are an expat in china... ill ask for his number first... not sure he can speak english though as all along i was using google translate and with my limited mandarin skill haha...

Trimethylpurine

#25: Post by Trimethylpurine »

araveang wrote:hi , no worries mate... u have aliwang chat. i send u his contacts.. i assume u are an expat in china... ill ask for his number first... not sure he can speak english though as all along i was using google translate and with my limited mandarin skill haha...
I have wechat, which he will have if he is in china. Yes, expat in China, very poor mandarin skills, but I can get by, and always have a safety net! ;)

T
LMWDP #520 Trimethylpurine

LukeFlynn

#26: Post by LukeFlynn »

Just wanted to add this in here. I add a rubber band to the top of my hopper which hugs against the lid creating a somewhat airtight seal... must say it has improved my bean freshness... I also sometimes stick a small saucer on top to further restrict air flow.