Tip for those who keep their espresso machines running a lot. - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
baldheadracing
Team HB

#11: Post by baldheadracing »

Mochamaker wrote:I have a Silvia, on Espresso Parts it has the standard gasket size as being 74mmx57mmx8mm. The Cafelat gasket is 73mmx57mmx8mm. I understand it's just a mm on the outside diameter, but... think it would fit ok?

Dan
I can let you know after mine arrives :D.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Mochamaker

#12: Post by Mochamaker »

I just found the one built for the Racilio, but it's size is way off. Please let me know, it's time for a new one, and I really like the way these look. Dan

caffeinatedjen
Supporter ❤

#13: Post by caffeinatedjen »

Does anyone happen to know which one would fit a Bezzera Mitica? It's an e-61 but they have two different sizes for it.

brianl

#14: Post by brianl replying to caffeinatedjen »

Just order both. Otherwise match up with what your machine came with. My machine came with a 8mm. Size is irrelevant and only affects the position of the portafilter when locked

caffeinatedjen
Supporter ❤

#15: Post by caffeinatedjen »

Ok, thanks! :D

tohenk2

#16: Post by tohenk2 »

baldheadracing wrote:You're welcome. ... The store ships on Tuesdays and Fridays, so maybe if you sent them an e-mail they could adjust your order?
They indeed offer very good Service by changing the order when I asked!
I already use a lot of Cafelat accessories but this makes me enjoy the brand even more.

baldheadracing
Team HB

#17: Post by baldheadracing »

Mochamaker wrote:I just found the one built for the Racilio, but it's size is way off. Please let me know, it's time for a new one, and I really like the way these look. Dan
Mine arrived today, the green one fits my Silvia just fine. Mine is an earlier machine so it has the early group (stainless steel grouphead surround) but I can't imagine this making any difference.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Mochamaker

#18: Post by Mochamaker »

Thanks Craig, I'll be ordering it soon. Mine is also an older model, so great information.

Dan