Great Coffee in Denver

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
TrentFysty

#1: Post by TrentFysty »

Hey all,

I have been home roasting for a couple of years now but also enjoy going to cafes and roasters to taste what others are doing. Denver has some cool places but wanted to know what the favorites are for other Denverites.

Corvus Coffee-Great coffee, roast onsite as well as distribute through Whole Foods and other cafes. They focus on lighter roast coffees. Their retail location has been open a little over and year and is one of our favorites.

Amythist Coffee-This coffee shop just opened about 6 months ago and is a great little place. The owner/barista came from the east coast and is featuring coffees from local roasters. I've only been a couple of times but well worth the trip. The have been written up in Coffee News I believe.

Boxcar Coffee-They also roast onsite but aren't really close to where I live. Have had their coffee and like it a bunch.

What other places am I missing?

jbviau
Supporter ★

#2: Post by jbviau »

Off the top of my head: Sweet Bloom, Novo, Coda, Huckleberry.

p.s. I'm only an honorary Denverite, having been born there a while back and returned every so often.
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

Advertisement
[creative nickname]

#3: Post by [creative nickname] »

Definitely check out Sweet Bloom; Andy's offerings are among the very best I've had from any shop in the United States.
LMWDP #435