New Compak F10

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
vesteroid

#1: Post by vesteroid »

I just took the plunge and ordered a new f10. I had a K10 and really liked it all but the darn waste and cleaning to try and single dose. I have been using a HG-One and like it, except I am just not darn awake enough most morning to weigh out my dose, run it through the grinder.

I want a more push a button and out comes weighed ground coffee :)

Not sure of the exact model I am getting as there seems to be some confusion of what is available now in the US.

Anyway, looking forward to trying it and will report on my findings as I get more experience with the grinder.

caddderly

#2: Post by caddderly »

I can't speak to the F10, but I just got an E10 and have been happy with it so far. I will single dose fairly well. I believe the F10 is supposed to retain more grounds, but never seen or used one.

Advertisement
vesteroid (original poster)

#3: Post by vesteroid (original poster) »

Honestly until I saw your post I had never even seen the E vs the F. It looks like from what I can see the primary difference is the E still has the top "dial" for grind, compared to the electronic grind selection. Is that correct?

pxl

#4: Post by pxl »

vesteroid wrote:I just took the plunge and ordered a new f10. I had a K10 and really liked it all but the darn waste and cleaning to try and single dose. I have been using a HG-One and like it, except I am just not darn awake enough most morning to weigh out my dose, run it through the grinder.

I want a more push a button and out comes weighed ground coffee :)

Not sure of the exact model I am getting as there seems to be some confusion of what is available now in the US.

Anyway, looking forward to trying it and will report on my findings as I get more experience with the grinder.
How do you like the F10 so far? Less waste than your K10?

I'm thinking of ordering the F10, but I'm curious to hear your experience and others too :)