STOP! Don't dump your Baratza grinder, fix it! - Page 3

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Baratza (original poster)
Sponsor

#21: Post by Baratza (original poster) »

Thank you all for the detailed feedback on the experience of shipping costs when purchasing parts on our website. We're sorry for the frustrations that you've had. Yesterday we fixed the 'estimator' feature. In addition, we're trying to fine tune the freight calculator and have made some small changes. We will be monitoring it to make sure that our freight costs are fair. Thanks again for your feedback.

Intrepid510

#22: Post by Intrepid510 »

Yeah I have never found their prices to be outrageous for shipping I think a collar for my grinder cost me like 1.75 first class

Advertisement
stephan

#23: Post by stephan »

yup, their service is very good, at least from my experiences

rittem1

#24: Post by rittem1 »

Baratza wrote:Thank you all for the detailed feedback on the experience of shipping costs when purchasing parts on our website. We're sorry for the frustrations that you've had. Yesterday we fixed the 'estimator' feature. In addition, we're trying to fine tune the freight calculator and have made some small changes. We will be monitoring it to make sure that our freight costs are fair. Thanks again for your feedback.
Let's say someone happened to work in the Factoria area, really close to Baratza from what I hear, and wanted to pick up a refurbished grinder instead of having it shipped. Let's say that person was really nice, too. Would that person be in luck?

thanks,
Eric
LMWDP #517

Intrepid510

#25: Post by Intrepid510 replying to rittem1 »

Just call them!

rittem1

#26: Post by rittem1 »

thanks, Nick...
LMWDP #517

Intrepid510

#27: Post by Intrepid510 replying to rittem1 »

I got my refurb by just calling and asking when there wasn't one on the site. So I would say they tend to be pretty amendable.

Advertisement
araveang

#28: Post by araveang »

Baratza support rocks, i live in asia and im quite new at grinders, at beginning i only had preciso and i just bought a super jolly , preciso which was giving me inconsistent grind was due to broken rings, i actually had it transported from another country during job moving. the parts price is very reasonable, i cant say the same thing about shipping fee as i am in asia.

bought a few spare parts and they actually sent me a new parts free of charge to replace a faulty part. totally impressed with their customer service and the ease of servicing, i send it also for repairs at local dealers, but in the end i think i ended up more of an expert in fixing this particular model :D due to clear instruction manual that they provided. even now im still keeping it, my friend has offered to buy it from me but ... someway somehow i cant let it go... maybe due to the time and effort knowing it hahaha