EspressoParts "Barista Basics" pitchers. (Along with other stuff..) - Page 2

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
LukeFlynn (original poster)

#11: Post by LukeFlynn (original poster) »

frank828 wrote:how does the thickness of the stainless steel compare to the rattleware?

is the spout thinner or wider?
I'd say the thickness of the actual pitcher body is the same, the handle is noticeably thicker in my hands. The spout is a similar shape, it's a little more slanted and produces a finer stream, it makes it a little easier to set the crema without pouring too fast and knocking out the crema.

#12: Post by LukeFlynn (original poster) »

brianl wrote:I have a lot of espresso cups and all my favorite ones are... You guessed it... Notneutral 8) . I love my 5 oz black meno cups for espresso.

So I disagree with overpriced as I like the quality and design.
By no means are they unattractive, I think they LOOK great. Oh snap, I didn't realize they had another line of cups.. I was referring to the LINO, hmm that's interesting.. I kind of like the Meno's lack of a handle. Anyways, if NotNeutral sold them in set's of 6, I might consider it.

brianl

#13: Post by brianl »

I'm just messing with you. I know they are ludicrously expensive. I only got them during a 20% off sale, ha. The linos you can get pretty cheap from retailers.

If they don't have an arrangement you like, they are very helpful in customizing orders.

#14: Post by LukeFlynn (original poster) replying to brianl »

Haha! I'll look into them if I ever want to switch my cups up. I really love the design of the Intelly ones.. now those are super expensive.. like really $20 per cup... The handle design is easily the best part about them.

What retailers are you speaking of? :)

brianl

#15: Post by brianl »

Wayfair has an eBay store that has them cheap occasionally. I also bought straight from intelly and the espresso cup was 13$ including tax but I just walked there so there was no shipping. Seattle coffee gear has them and can be a deal with their coupons. Just gotta look around. I also usually buy one or two as I like variety and don't mind mix matching

Also depends what you can cheap 8)

roxtc

#16: Post by roxtc »

I really like my EspressoParts pitcher. I ordered the 32oz because I didn't have one. It's like an upgraded Rattleware. The steel is thicker, very high quality.

It also makes a great companion for my Aeropress. I can fit the whole thing in there when travelling. In the mornings I plunge the Aeropress into it without a funnel and then it pours easily into my travel mug.

Can't wait to get the smaller sizes.