Saturday April 22 Meet-up at Caffe Lusso! - Page 2

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Fausto

#11: Post by Fausto »

Thanks again for hosting, had a great time. Enjoyed meeting everyone! Learned some cool stuff too (the Pepsi paradox). Wish I had tried the decaf now! Might need to order some this weekend!

g3dahl

#12: Post by g3dahl »

CaffeLusso wrote:We are open to making this event happen again if the timing is right!
Please do! I would love to attend but wasn't free, unfortunately.
LMWDP #569. Long live lever lovers!

Balthazar_B

#13: Post by Balthazar_B »

I was just looking at one of the photos Denis posted from the event:

Very nice Bosco! What does the second knob on the left do? I don't see a steam or water arm attached to it.
- John

LMWDP # 577

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#14: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) replying to Balthazar_B »

Thank you! I have been trying to sneak that home for a couple years now, haha. The knob is for steam to be released to warm any cups on the top of the machine. Our 5 group Bosco has the same thing and I will try to post a picture of it in the next couple of days... I would say I will post it tomorrow but it seems people are going to keep me busy this Monday with all the mail orders!!!
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

Balthazar_B

#15: Post by Balthazar_B »

CaffeLusso wrote:Thank you! I have been trying to sneak that home for a couple years now, haha. The knob is for steam to be released to warm any cups on the top of the machine. Our 5 group Bosco has the same thing and I will try to post a picture of it in the next couple of days... I would say I will post it tomorrow but it seems people are going to keep me busy this Monday with all the mail orders!!!
Ah, very nice. And very rare on a one-group Bosco.
- John

LMWDP # 577