[SOLD] Izzo Alex Duetto III (Europe)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Gaius

#1: Post by Gaius »

Hello,

up for a sale Izzo Alex Duetto MK IV or III (different marking for different market) July 2015 bought from Italy in original packing and with everything that came with new:
It is 220V with option to power up both boilers at once (not like 110v which they heat up exchangeably) but it has a schuko plug (germany, italy, austria, swiss etc).

I know this will not be very suited for most of US homes but, since there are many international forum members I think its worth listing it up here.

2 portafilter
4 steamtips
Tamper + brush
Cover

Before I bought i was literally scouring the web probably for a year what is the best kit of equipment to get and the Duetto was the end decision, it really served me extremely good and i would never sell it if upgraditis wouldn't kicked in If everything plays out i am getting a linea mini instead.

I have changed the gicleur (waterjet) in the grouphead mushroom for 0.5mm (0.7mm stock) to obtain the best possible water flow.
Machine was really taken care off and always clean, i always used filtered water + addition water oscar softeners.

Never had any issues, never had a single leakage.
Always had a really nice shoot.

I am willing to ship it all over the world with split shipping charge (let me know where you want it to be shipped and i will cover half of the shipping)

If you have any additional questions let me know and i am able to send any detailed photos that you want to see.
I am even able to drive it in the region of lets say 500km (350 miles) if youre from neighbouring countries (croatia, italy, germany, austria, hungary, Czech republic, slovakia).
I will take paypal, revolut, bank transfer, basically whatever floats your boat.

I am willing to let it go for 1600eur.

Thank you!