Paul Pratt has something cooking - Page 12

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
Javier

#111: Post by Javier »

Hi Paul! I know I have asked this question before, but are you 100% certain you will not be mass producing/manufacturing your spring-assisted lever machine (shown here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHiIr3GCMs)? :wink:

Such a beautiful machine!
LMWDP #115

Creepin

#112: Post by Creepin »

I guess it's been a month and I thought I stop to see if any updates.

I bought my first vintage espresso machine and I was on the wrong end of the deal. I learned my lesson and looking for new.

I think this might fit the bill. I hope it's coming along well.

Advertisement
Hudson

#113: Post by Hudson »

New photo posted today on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZ2RUCgQPG ... =cafelatco. Looks like the filter basket prototypes have sown up.
LMWDP #534

wsfarrell

#114: Post by wsfarrell »

I like the text: "That's not a filter basket, this is a filter basket."

Paul_Pratt

#115: Post by Paul_Pratt »

Yes I have the baskets and the filter screen now, these are actual production samples not prototypes....I had to commit to make the baskets and then test with the prototype machine. I am very satisfied and am doing final checks on the main body now.

So hopefully soon I can start a new post over at the decent espresso forum sorry Marketplace in the next few months.

canuckcoffeeguy

#116: Post by canuckcoffeeguy replying to Paul_Pratt »

Looking forward to the reveal!

fdehlvi

#117: Post by fdehlvi »

So hopefully soon I can start a new post over at the decent espresso forum sorry Marketplace in the next few months.
Hi Paul, the shape of the baskets makes me draw some interesting comparisons, looking forward to the big reveal :)

Advertisement
IMAWriter

#118: Post by IMAWriter »

Paul_Pratt wrote:Yes I have the baskets and the filter screen now, these are actual production samples not prototypes....I had to commit to make the baskets and then test with the prototype machine. I am very satisfied and am doing final checks on the main body now.

Can't wait to see your creation.

crazy4espresso

#119: Post by crazy4espresso »

I'm eagerly awaiting the reveal as well. Can we have one small teaser pic? :P Maybe a shot of the piston or something? I can't handle the anticipation. :oops:
Wishing you all the best in this venture.
"I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless." — Napoleon Bonaparte
LMWDP #427

peacecup

#120: Post by peacecup »

Levers are the most decent espresso makers I know of. All else is descent...

PC
LMWDP #049
Hand-ground, hand-pulled: "hands down.."