[SOLD] Mahlkonig PEAK Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
ProletariatCoffee
Supporter

#1: Post by ProletariatCoffee »

$1,950 -> $1,700 OBO
buyer pays for shipping (can chose method and carrier, although I receive discounted rate via UPS).

I LOVE this grinder. I bought it brand new from Chris Coffee December 2015. I'm selling it because I prefer single dosing and the Monolith Flat has rendered this machine to the corner :cry:

I would love to keep both of them, but its not feasible at the moment.

I've made probably 2-3 espressos a day on this machine for the past 10 months and taken very good care of her. Maybe 40lbs of coffee have gone through it. Needless to say, its barely scratched any real usage (as intended in a cafe).

There a couple small cosmetic marks on the body. More like oily smudges than anything else. I'm included a short hopper with this, but the hing for the lid of it broke. The hopper still works fine in the machine and the lid will sit on top just fine during use. The top just won't 'flip' open as designed.

Also including original test sheet that was received with the machine. I prefer to meet up with somebody local, but Mahlkonig was kind enough to send me original shipping/packing materials (pictures below).

please PM with any questions.

follow my coffee adventures on instagram @proletariatcoffee