[SOLD] Lyn Weber EG-1 Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
chrisbodnarphoto

#1: Post by chrisbodnarphoto »

Sadly up for sale is my brand-new-in-box EG-1.

Reason :: the Canadian dollar is simply too terrible right now for me to justify the cost, especially after taxes and duty are added on.

Price:: $3090 USD via PayPal or $3000 USD via wire transfer, shipping INCLUDED in North America in both cases

The grinder is currently sitting in the US distribution centre and is ready to ship upon payment of my final invoice. I would much rather have this drop-shipped to the lucky buyer directly from the factory than have to do run-arounds (re-pack, re-courier, etc) ... this also means that you will receive the grinder in a VERY timely manner. Once payment for the grinder is made by the buyer, I will immediately pay my LWW invoice and change the shipping address + name to one you supply.

Here is a great opportunity for anyone that missed the pre-order to not only save $295 off the list price but to have it at your door and on your counter in a matter of days!

Please note the image attached is a stock image of the grinder. I've also included a screenshot of my final invoice email as proof of purchase.

Thanks HB friends, and I'm hoping this goes to a fantastic home! I'm truly saddened to see it go.