Astoria CKE - boiler is not filling up after descaling

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
siewcu

#1: Post by siewcu »

Hello everyone,
I have recently bought Astoria CKE with one issue - it had no steering panel, but heater was working and water from hot water dispenser was hot. I have decided to descale the boiler inside, done everything, turned up then machine and... I've heard nothing. Heater started working as it should, but rotary pump was not working. I have noticed that water lever sensor was connected to the ground(some creativity of previous owner I suppose), so I've disconnected it for a test from control unit, and still nothing. After turning machine on pump is not starting to fill up the boiler, but hot water dispenser is working properly when I turn it on - of course water is cold. Is there any way that there's broken something else than the control unit? It's almost impossible to buy it anywhere for reasonable price(150$ is not one, I've paid 1/3 of it for this machine), and in Europe it's almost impossible to find it anywhere... Do you have any idea if there's any other possible source of problem, other than broken control unit?