Bullet R1 Aillio Roaster Now Shipping.. - Page 4

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
DavinG

#31: Post by DavinG »

AKucewicz wrote:Can anybody confirm the price point US $ for the basic model? I've seen anywhere from $2000-$4000.
79000NT$ = $2521 USD plus shipping.

redbone

#32: Post by redbone »

I recall in an online interview the brothers were aiming for $1500-2000 USD. Any idea on local distribution in USA\Canada ?
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

JK (original poster)

#33: Post by JK (original poster) »

When I talked to them at the SCAA they were still looking for a US distributor..
-----------------------------
I'm on a Mission from God!

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#34: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Update from the Aillio newsletter, they are taking another round of orders $2,512.20 USD.

PASTED FROM NEWSLETTER BELOW:

Place Your Order Now!

We can only take a limited amount of orders for the next batch of Bullets, but for now we would like to make the link to purchase the Bullet R1 public! Please remember that folks in Australia, Japan, Thailand, South Africa and Singapore will still need to purchase their Bullets through their distributor.

You may place your order at the following link:

https://aillio.com/?product=bullet-roaster-r1&mc_cid=23a854dd5b&mc_eid=8046346ae2/] Aillio Bullet R1 Order

Please read the product description at the bottom of the page for important information about placing your order. We are still hoping to ship these Bullets out before the end of October, but keep in mind that this target may be pushed back. If you have any questions, please send an email to support@aillio.com
LMWDP #371

ilker

#35: Post by ilker »

Could you tell us about your roasting experience with Bullet?
Thanks

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#36: Post by Bak Ta Lo replying to ilker »

Very early short note is that it is an amazing piece of technology. Driving the roasting via the custom software application is interesting. All inputs recorded as you make them, fan speed, energy input, drum speed, which can be "played back" on consecutive roasts. The induction heating is very responsive and powerful. My first few kilos are just aged enough to pull shots, but so far I am impressed. I was drinking a Burundi today that was my very first roast, done totally by guessing, and the results are good. Once I have some more roasts and experience I'll post up an user experience post.
LMWDP #371

redbone

#37: Post by redbone »

Are there any pre-sets or ability to save "recipes" .
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

thusband

#38: Post by thusband »

Is there an advantage of the Bullet R1 over the Huky roaster?

AKucewicz

#39: Post by AKucewicz replying to thusband »

Something I've been wondering as well! Obviously seeing that it is different heat method and maybe a bit more solid structure? But what I've read thus far doesnt seem to justify a $1000 dollar jump from the base Huky.

Very interested to see what people say as they get more experience and it gets into more hands!

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#40: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

redbone wrote:Are there any pre-sets or ability to save "recipes" .
By replay of previous inputs, from a saved roast profile, a previous roast can be repeated.
LMWDP #371