[SOLD] Londinium LI Lever Espresso Machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
arcus

#1: Post by arcus »

For Sale: Londinium LI 120v lever machine.

I bought this new from Reiss/Londinium 3 1/2 years ago and it's in excellent condition. It has always been fed balanced water and used daily. It is a direct plumb in set-up.

Includes the standard dual spigot portafilter, single spigot portafilter, and the optional naked portafilter as well as the optional 4 x 1.0mm steam tip (original steam tip also included). Also includes the optional and heavier duty dual contact Sirai p-stat pressure controller. The group seal kit has just been replaced (extra set of piston seals included) and a brand new IMS 35µM shower screen has also just been installed.

The beautiful lever, steam, water, and naked/dual spigot PF handles made from exotic hardwood (Macassar Ebony) by Stephen Sweeney included as shown along with the original handles. I also have the original shipping box & packing but, obviously, I would prefer local pick up (shipping costs to be paid by buyer).

Functions perfectly with no known issues whatsoever. Happy to e-mail additional photos and/or videos upon request. Reason for selling? Vintage Faema inbound.

$1,800 USD