Cirqua reorganized as Global Customized Water

Water analysis, treatment, and mineral recipes for optimum taste and equipment health.
Marshall

#1: Post by Marshall »

mitch236 wrote:I would visit the water treatment companies. To me, the perfect water treatment would first strip the water then re-formulate it. I know Cirqua has a product like this but I think they're out of business.

From SCAA 2012: What do you want to see?
They've reorganized as "Global Customized Water." http://globalcustomizedwater.com/
Marshall
Los Angeles

shadowfax

#2: Post by shadowfax »

Wow, that's almost as bad as a restaurant website.
Nicholas Lundgaard

Advertisement
Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Marshall wrote:They've reorganized as "Global Customized Water." http://globalcustomizedwater.com/
They sell small packets you add to distilled water to turn it in to customized brew water, cool, never heard of such a thing. Anyone ever tried it? If that produced good water, I could change my water ordering to pure distilled water in 5 gallon jugs, and add one packet to a jug each time I changed jugs.
LMWDP #371

shadowfax

#4: Post by shadowfax »

Check it: Cirqua AB formula packets.

Personally I would get a carbon filter and mix in filtered tap water w/RO or distilled water to hit ~100-150ppm TDS unless your tap is just gross. It's what I do at home.
Nicholas Lundgaard

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Thanks, should have known those packets would have already been covered here on H-B. In the thread you linked I see this post:
tinseljim wrote:... My quest for an answer also led me to Cirqua and so I called them and spoke to Tracey as well, I believe, who informed me that a RO system (plus re-mineralization) will be available for the home market as soon as February. She went on to say that it's in the QC stages of production. The lady (Tracey?) believed it would cost somewhere in the region of 350$.
Tinseljim was told in Dec. 2010 that Cirqua was going to release a $350 home RO system with re-mineralization. I guess that may be the "Easy Series 360-720" system mentioned on Global Customized Water's website. Looks like they will not be at the SCAA show this year.
LMWDP #371

rbh1515

#6: Post by rbh1515 »

I have been using these packets for years now. I have a RO water tap in my house and add the vials to one gallon of RO water. I have had my GS3 for 3 years and have not had any scale or any other problems using this water. I would highly recommend it. I buy them from China Mist--last time I looked they had the best deal.
Rob

mitch236
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by mitch236 »

Rob, have you noticed any debris accumulating in the boiler? I was warned that these systems don't always completely dissolve.

Advertisement
rbh1515

#8: Post by rbh1515 »

Mitch,
The two vials that are added to the water are liquid. I have never seen any sedimentation at all.
I asked my local LM repair guy and asked him about the system. He said that if I used it, he doubted whether I would ever have any problems related to scale buildup. So far so good!
Rob

portamento

#9: Post by portamento »

Global Customized Water wrote:All Your Customized Water Needs! We make water work you you!
quoted from http://globalcustomizedwater.com/home.html

They forgot to say "All your coffee are belong to us!" :wink:
Ryan