Is it possible to get rid of the pressurestat on my Elektra T1? - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
uscfroadie
Supporter ♡

#11: Post by uscfroadie »

cruzmisl wrote:OK that's good intel. I can always count on the members of HB to help me out.

Its strange but after 3 years I started noticing the clicking more. Part of that may be due to the new hardwood floors recently installed that replaced carpet. The wood absorbs no sound and it echoes more than it used to.
Hardwood is definitely louder than carpet, and laminate floors are considerably louder than hardwood.
Merle

Jeff
Team HB

#12: Post by Jeff »

Found a link to Paul Pratt's take on pressurestats. It, however, doesn't cover the Jaeger pressurestat that Chris' Coffee likes.

Edit -- Thanks shadowfax for updating the earlier post. Yes, the link to Paul Pratt's commentary is the same as the one in your earlier post.

Advertisement
shadowfax

#13: Post by shadowfax »

Jeff,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention via PM and in your above post. My first reply in this thread was supposed to have the link to Pratt's page in the second link of the post, however due to a failure of copy & paste I accidentally pasted in the same link as the first one, which was to my own restoration an PID of my Elektra. I've corrected it now. It was supposed to be the same link that you've found and posted above.
Nicholas Lundgaard