Sneak peek at the all new Speedster Mk II by Kees van der Westen - Page 5

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
bassato

#41: Post by bassato »

argnn...

what does this video mean to me:

- it's been posted on my birthday (that speedy would be a more than welcome present)
- the machine shares the name with a beloved car of mine
- the guy with the long hair in the first part of the video is fabian, my dealer from duesseldorf, who recently sold the gs/3 to me

... so there are three major impacts in this video, that try to persuade me to go for a new machine 8)

cannonfodder
Team HB

#42: Post by cannonfodder »

I showed the machine to the wife, 'Oooo, that is nice looking'. I take that as approval for purchase, don't you?
Dave Stephens

Advertisement
networkcrasher

#43: Post by networkcrasher »

YES :D

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#44: Post by JohnB. »

cannonfodder wrote:I showed the machine to the wife, 'Oooo, that is nice looking'. I take that as approval for purchase, don't you?
I certainly did & with any luck mine will be here before Thanksgiving! The waiting is killing me.
LMWDP 267

Aaron

#45: Post by Aaron »

If only we could buy these machines by looks and not worry about the credit card bill, maybe someday...

A "that looks nice" response by the wife is definitely an approval to buy in my book.
“The powers of a man's mind are proportionate to the quantity of coffee he drinks” - James McKintosh

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#46: Post by JohnB. »

I did wait for the "official" approval after the "that looks nice" before making the call. The Speedster is cheap compared to a divorce!
LMWDP 267

Stuggi

#47: Post by Stuggi »

Hmm, maybe I should keep saving a wee bit longer and get the Speedster instead of the A3. Then again, 2230 € shipped compared to 4970€ + shipping (which is going to be a lot, even to Finland) is a too much of a difference, esp. considering I'm going to the university next year... Well, hopefully when I get my first well paid engineering job in 5-7 years Kees will have had time to come up with something even more amazing. :mrgreen:
Sebastian "Stuggi" Storholm
LMWDP #136

Advertisement
JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#48: Post by JohnB. »

Stuggi - How much would a GS3 paddle cost you? Your price on the A3 is approx $1000 less then the current U.S. price which includes shipping.
LMWDP 267

Stuggi

#49: Post by Stuggi »

Dunno actually, but probably around 3k - 4k €. I know a supplier in Helsinki though, so I'm gonna ask them next time I'm there, as they carry the whole LM lineup except the GS3. The reason for the low A3 price is because I'm buying straight from Italy, they cover the shipping on all orders over 300 €, and as long as I pay VAT in Italy I get it tax free to Finland since it's within the EU. :)
Sebastian "Stuggi" Storholm
LMWDP #136

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#50: Post by JohnB. »

www.espressocoffeeshop.com ??? That's where I bought my MCaL; no VAT but I did have to pay shipping costs.
LMWDP 267