Rocket Cellini no heat/pressure

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
erik_dal

#1: Post by erik_dal »

Hello,

Symptoms are pretty straight forward:

-Green light comes on
-Water flows/pumps from grouphead
-No pressure
-Water is room temp

Any suggestions on where to start would me appreciated!

Thanks!

Erik

keno

#2: Post by keno »

Possibly pressurestat failure? If it has a Sirai pstat you should hear it clicking on and off.

HB
Admin

#3: Post by HB »

Just to check the obvious, open the steam valve in case of false pressure/sticking vacuum breaker.
Dan Kehn

AlicePortland

#4: Post by AlicePortland »

I just started having the same problem with my 3-month old Rocket Cellini V-2!

No pressure or heat, so no steam or hot water, just flow through the group. I hear a click like it is trying to turn on the heat. Tried opening the steam valve while pumping but it doesn't seem to be a vapor lock problem.

Very sad not to be able to pull shots this weekend. I bought it from whole latte love so plan to call them on Monday but I hate to ship it all the way back to New York from Portland, OR.

Good luck with yours, Eric!

Any advice or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks in advance -- Alice

kize

#5: Post by kize »

Sounds like your machine is not heating up. It could be something as simple as a thermal breaker on your boiler has tripped. Or a pstat failure, Heating element, etc. as stated above. Not to hard to fix if you have a few skills. Alice- If it were me I'd take a look under the hood before shipping it back. Portland to New York and back will guarantee shipping damage of your machine. Maybe someone locally could look at it ??