first time poster - searched for similarly relevant issues, though i'm still having problems.
i recently purchased a Reneka Viva I machine - my first commercial machine. the machine was used very little, and it has been shelved for the past 3 years. arriving at home, i've plumbed in the machine using 1/4" supply tubing. the boiler filled just fine, in about the time mentioned in the manual [approx 5-mins]. after allowing the machine to come to temperature [machine reaches 0.7 bar rather 0.8], i attempted to program the dose switches. i made the following observations:
- the pump is not delivering water to the grouphead or hot water outlet
- steam outlet and steam pressure is robust
i checked the pump motor and, while it was attempting to run, was not spinning the arbor. i removed the ring and pulled the pump. the rotary pump was frozen [probably from sitting too long], though i was able to break it free. the pump now works. i've checked the integrity of the solenoid valves and they're working [magnetically held a screwdriver to the coil body]. i've cleaned some solids out of a few lines, though it didn't seem excessive [as compared to my cheaper home machine.]
i have noticed a very small leak in the end of the rotary pump. don't know if that can be tightened with some spanning wrenches. trying to figure out why water is not pumping to the grouphead and looking for any input from those more proficient than me!